FPC of Concord
FPC of Concord
We have openings for MULTIPLE positions for Reliability Engineers with some Top Global Chemical Manufacturing Companies.
SALARY : $90-135K salary commensurate with experience
LOCATIONS: Continental United States
- Provides technical support, guidance, direction and leadership in the design and implementation of mechanical equipment and systems.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of technical issues.
- Must be a safety champion to ensure that all projects are completed with no injuries.
- Provides cost and manpower estimates for design, installation and start-up of mechanical systems.
- Must be able to plan and guide small projects to insure that all deliverables and timing needs are met.
- Review and approve engineering calculations, reports, drawings, specifications and purchase documents to assure the design and procurement of equipment meets appropriate quality standards and regulatory body requirements and provides the required functionality.
- Address short term hands-on troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical and related equipment problems.
- Identify and recommend the implementation of resources (manpower & money) to insure the most economic running of the unit.
- Participate with operations, maintenance, engineering and others in developing and implementing work process improvement activities.
- Track necessary metrics to identify improvement opportunities, notice certain trends, and ensure needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 4-6 years in a plant/manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Effectiveness Studies using Machine Condition Audits
- Project Engineering experience (Conception designs, estimating, and project management)
- Experience with Materials of Construction
- Knowledge of Vibration Analysis & Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Experience with maintenance supervision and coordination
- Perform required safety audits per the Plant yearly audit plan