Lake Helen, FL
FPC of Huntsville
The Program Manager leads the tactical interface between the customer and various company functional areas. This position is responsible for leading the Customer Focus Team and managing the day-to-day customer relationship.
The Program Manager serves as a key liaison between the company and the customer. Program Manager
will be responsible for developing quotations, customer solutions, and documentation for new and existing customer relationships and products. Works effectively in a team-based environment with leaders of other functions to deliver a consistently outstanding customer experience. Works closely with Sales Management on attracting, winning, and retaining new customer relationships and expanding existing relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and deepen the critical account relationships and coordinate the flow of information with customer
- Work closely with development teams, QA teams, and project management teams and contribute to the overall success of the project and/or customer relationship.
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met while maintaining consistency with Company policies and procedures to ensure a mutually beneficial working relationship and results.
- Develop proposals that include appropriate documentation for pricing assumptions and estimates. Ensure all proposals are issued in accordance with established pricing guidelines. Escalate to appropriate management levels proposals that meet established materiality guidelines.
- Ensure effective and timely ECO communication, excess inventory and tariff communication and resolution..
- Perform Contract reviews in conjunction with the Senior leadership team.
- Coordinate Quarterly Management Reviews with customers and Sales management.
- Coordinate Customer Kickoffs to ensure on-boarding success of new relationships and/or projects.
- Present information effectively to internal and external audiences.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Experience in Program Management
- Understanding of Basic Business Finance including Gross Margin management, Working Capital management and the underlying drivers of business financial performance.
- Proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to resolve issues at all levels of management.
- Demonstrate ability to drive positive results with minimum supervision and direction.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience in Program Management.
- 4 years or more recent program management experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- BS/BA degree preferred