FPC of Arlington Heights
Excellent opportunity for an Industrial Engineer in OH!
This engineer will be a partner in supporting product and process standardization by working closely with Operations, Materials, Quality, EH&S, Continuous Improvement and Digital Technology departments.
The Industrial Engineer will be focused on standard work writing, business analytics templates design and shop floor visual controls implementation. Also responsible for developing standard work and standard visual controls, creating standard work based on current condition of processes. Additionally, they will, collects ideas from process owners for process improvements, promoting employee's engagement towards continuous improvement activities supporting "IDEAS" suggestions program management, and Lean events action items management and execution.
- Bachelor's degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations. OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with Standard job instructions, Time observations, Standard work combination sheets, Standard operating procedures, Trend charts, Pareto charts
- Aerospace or Automotive industry is preferred.
- Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering preferred and/or highly technical experience.
- Six Sigma Green belt / Red-X apprentice