What the FPC Experience Means
By Jeff Herzog
FPC National/F-O-R-T-U-N-E Franchise Corp
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what we do here at FPC and how we’ve been able to succeed for almost 60 years (BTW, 2019 is our 60th anniversary in business). One theme keeps coming to mind “It’s All About The People”. Now that may seem very simple and obvious, we are executive recruiters after all, but there is so much more to it…especially in the face of all of this talk about technology, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, robots, automation, texting, caller ID, spam, etc. Everyone involved in the success of our business including hiring managers, human resources professionals, candidates, recruiters and franchise owners contributes to that success. It’s the connection, the relationship, and the trust, that makes things happen…not a 65 megabyte pdf, a resume database, and applicant tracking system or some personality assessment. It takes real emotional intelligence and human interaction to make this business run. Instead of trying to game the system, or figure out a new-fangled way to do the business, we embrace the challenge and teach our people how to be authentic and honest in everything we do.
I truly feel like being part of FPC is being Part of Something Special
Being part of the FPC community as a franchise owner, a recruiter or an operations/research associate is an experience that is unmatched in the industry. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Our work changes lives
- We have valuable camaraderie and group knowledge and creativity
- Unique hi tech/hi touch training methodology to keep us ahead of the curve without losing sight of what got us here
- Our culture is one of integrity, honesty, authenticity and trust
- We maintain a consistent learning environment and always strive to do better
- The support team here in NY is here to help in the good times as well as the tough times
- We provide a roadmap for success, but we allow you to create your own path forward
- The exchange system allows for meaningful/profitable collaboration
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Collective will to succeed
- Sustainable work/life balance
- Smart succession planning opportunities
Be A Part of The FPC Experience
If you are a hiring manager or Human Resources leader looking to build a high quality team, or a candidate looking to make a career change, we can help you! Our offices are led by specialists in their given fields, many of whom started their careers in industry, so they really understand what you need, what you do, and how to help you achieve those goals.
If you are looking to leverage your own industry knowledge into the recruiting industry, we can help you! Whether you are interested in a franchise ownership opportunity and building your own team, or looking for an executive recruiter position in an existing office, we can facilitate the next steps. Our dedicated training team will give you the personalized attention you need to be successful.
Join the Club
By registering for the FPC Executive Suite, you are giving us permission to send commercial electronic messages (CEMs) to you from FPC NATIONAL. Don’t worry, we don’t provide your email address to anyone else, and you can always opt-out at any time if you prefer to stop receiving our messages.