Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
FPC of Decatur
Salary Range: $100K to $130K Bonus: 15% Relocation Benefits Provided
JOB DESCRIPTION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER sought by a major Facility Protection Systems Company . Reporting to the Corporate Director Human Resources the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER will have full responsibility for all aspects of the Human Resources Function. Major focus on Creating & Administering total People Initiatives and driving Functional Excellence within a significant Growing / Changing Organization. Job functions include:
· Design and implement Best Practices in areas such as HR Policies & Practices, HR Team Accountability, Workplace Culture, Change Management.
· Mentor Organization HR Business Partners to bring about Standardization execute strategies that addresses Organizational Redesign, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Compensation Banding, Employee Development, Recruiting & Retention.
· Developing HR strategies and initiatives that foster Business Growth, Culture, Organizational Effectiveness.
· Use HR Analytics to interpret trends and make recommendations to develop strategies to address underlying issues.
· Provide solid internal and external customer service focus.
· Partner, mentor, and help develop HR team and future leaders across the country.
· Support M&A activity from an HR perspective, including Cultural Assessments, Due Diligence Support , Onboarding / Integration of new team members.
· Standardize Annual Performance Review Process. Partner with functional leaders to develop Individual Growth Plans to help build the future Talent Pipeline.
· Partner with Training & Organizational Development Manager to implement Core Training & Developmental Opportunities.
· Effective manage HR in a rapid and complex changing work environment.
· Support the Business by providing Coaching and Advice to the Company Leadership Teams on all people related matters.
· Provides an effective and credible recruitment function for all job levels with emphasis on building and retaining a highly qualified, diverse work force with a strong work ethic and personal accountability.
· BS Degree Human Resources or related Degree. Masters a plus.
· Minimum 5 years HR Management experience in a Growth Oriented Organization.
· Significant experience in Change Management.
· Possess solid Business Acumen