FPC of Concord
FPC of Concord
Successful Chemical Manufacturing Company is seeking MULTIPLE Top Project Engineers to join their teams in a couple of their Southeastern facilities. Locations: Gainsville, FL and Chattanooga, TN (multiple positions available *new facility) Salary: $90-130K Commensurate with experience JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and specifying existing and new product/plant/process projects including technical calculations, flow diagrams, mass and energy balances, plus equipment specifications.
- Establish project scope definitions from concept to risk assessments, design and economic evaluation of processes or facility modifications.
- Collaborate with plant stakeholders to develop project scopes.
- Direct all aspects of project execution to ensure effective, timely and low overall cost for capital projects.
- Coordinate facility resources and external contractors.
- Report cost tracking and forecasting for assigned projects.
- Minimize and maintain projects risk profiles defined by the project stakeholders, according to set expectations.
- Supervise and manage contractors through project engineering design, construction, and installation phases. Development of equipment performance specifications
- Responsible for project installation, commissioning and process troubleshooting.
- Provide heat and material balances for processes or modifications, as needed.
- Coordinate among different teams and managers at different sites - aid in the design, implementation, and improvement of new and existing projects and processes.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- Experience in a Chemical Manufacturing setting