FPC of Concord
FPC of Concord
Global Chemical Manufacturing Company seeking experienced Chemical Engineer with Production experiernce.
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
- Provides leadership for a team of professional and hourly employees. The team includes technical and operations.
- Provides leadership to the entire plant organization.
- Works to maximize profitability and ROI of the product line and the Augusta organization.
- Maintains safe, efficient, cost effective, and environmentally sound operations.
- Responsible for people development.
- B.S. in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years experience in chemical manufacturing or refining working in the operations, technical, or maintenance areas is required.
- Equivalent experience in other functions would be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse group of plant employees to achieve desired business results.
- Promote safety and safe behaviors
- Effective communication skills
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Timely and effective decision making
- Treats others with dignity and respect
- Strong customer focus
- Effective organizer of resources
- Perform required safety audits per the Augusta Plant yearly audit plan.
- Attend plant-wide safety/wellness sessions.
- Review/perform required safety audits, JSA’s and What-if scenarios.
- Complete all required CBTs on time.
- Participate in PSM, PHA, and PSSR field reviews, as well as Follow-Up Incident investigations as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all plant environmental standards, ES-01 through ES-10.
- Know the environmental permit limits for your assigned plant (air, waste water, storm water).
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Hazardous Waste Rules (RCRA) to include storage, handling, sampling, transporting, manifesting, record keeping, and emergency response.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the facility environmental plans (SPCC, Storm Water Pollution Prevention)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 16 weeks of maternity/paternity and co-parenting leave
- Free language courses (24 languages available)