FPC of Concord
FPC of Concord
There are multiple positions for PRODUCTION ENGINEERS open at some of the TOP Chemical Manufacturing Companies in the Industry. Our clients currently have facilities in very desirable locations.
LOCATION: Augusta, Georgia
SALARY: 100-125K Commensurate with Experience
- Provide process engineering support in production department to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems involved with day-to-day ongoing operations.
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the unit.
- Develop, propose, implement and/or follow up on process and facility improvements involved in ongoing operations (variable cost, productivity, quality, HSE, reliability, maintenance).
- Analyze, in collaboration with HSE, R&D and Quality/ L6S groups, incidents with respect to capacity, quality and HSE to identify root cause(s) and take effective corrective actions.
- Manage the definition, implementation and follow-up of quality processes for ongoing operations.
- Develop and maintain written documentation about the ongoing production processes and the facility.
- Collaborate with R&D to introduce new products in the unit, including manufacturing specifications for R&D projects, preparation and follow up of industrial trials.
- Provide support in development of budget proposals, effective implementation upon approval.
- Assist with preparation and technical training for employees
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing setting
- Polymerization experience
- Process and Technology knowledge and expertise
- Technical rules and regulations
- Documentation and systems approach
- Conceptual thinking & Analytical thinking
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Continuous Improvement
- Project experience
- Ability to influence Change
- Effective Communication skills – written and spoken