FPC of Arlington Heights
Excellent opportunity to work for a Tier 1 company with a 100-year history in the automotive industry! Major division of a multinational company providing high quality, engineered components with a strong focus on the EV market.
Manage current business for assigned accounts. Ensure product meets customer requirements, is shipped on time and meets specific customer performance standards.
Take a lead role for APQP meetings and be knowledgeable for all program aspects. Negotiate sample delivery, timing, and cost.
Pursue and secure new tier one business opportunities. Responds promptly to inquiries, and seeks out and calls upon potential and existing customers to identify needs. Pursue all avenues of technical requirements for new product development.
Oversee the management of new program launches. Direct communications with all internal and external customers on timing, program needs, concerns, and requirements.
- 4 year undergraduate engineering or business degree (BSME, IE or Applied Engineering Sciences/ multi-discipline degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in automotive sales.
- Technical skills must include: A fundamental understanding of automotive Powertrain or Drivetrain systems and knowledge and application of appropriate industry standards.
- Leadership capabilities - Ability to function and lead in a team environment.
- Understands how Development Engineering fits in the manufacturing business (Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing)
- Creativity & Independent thinking, Project Management Skills and Experience
Knowledge of basis APQP concepts and QS/TS16949 requirements
FPC of Arlington