San Marcos, TX
FPC of Fairfax
Who: Healthy global manufacturer of industrial solutions for the energy industry.
What: Quality Manager: Reports to the Director Manufacturing and Leads a team of 3 directs.
Where: Texas, Located in the beautiful hill country near San Antonio and Austin. Low COL.
Compensation: $ 80- $100K (commensurate with skills), bonus eligible, Benefits Package, relocation assistance available for the selected candidate.
The Quality Manager is responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining the quality system for the San Marcos (TX) location. Additional locations are covered under the scoop of the Quality Manager.
The QA manager is responsible for delegating responsibility for activities regarding quality management and ensures that the internal audit team is properly trained. The Quality Manager sets the internal audit schedule and conditions for internal audits and conducts internal audits when required. The QA Manager is responsible for overseeing external audits of the quality system by 3rd parties and act as the primary point of contact for questions about the Quality Assurance program.
- Lead and mentor a team of quality professionals.
- Maintaining effective internal quality audit utilizing QMS (ISO/IEC/CE-ATEX) - risk assessment and CI, etc.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, and R&D functional organizations on assigned projects.
- Review and ensure quality management system is current, applicable, verify policies, procedures and government requirements are enforced.
- Maintain quality records and reports for audits, calibration, corrective actions, customer complaints, RMAs, nonconformance.
- Contract reviews, test and inspection reports, quality manual distribution, test certificates, material certifications.
- Ensure corrective actions and non-conforming records are maintained.
BS Engineering or related.
Certified Lead Auditor
5 years in manufacturing
5 years leading a successful team
Collaborative and team player leadership style.
Technical background and ability to understand technical concepts.