FPC of Troy
Our highly respected client desires an experienced Plant Manager (with manufacturing experience) for their Somerset, NJ area facility.
Due to their past growth and plans for future development, they are looking to identify operational leaders to join their team. Potential new hires would contribute in strategic thinking as well as jumping in to the daily operational issues.
For the motivated person, this position is an excellent opportunity for career development and possible future advancement at a corporate level.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and many other generous benefits. Relocation assistance is available
The primary result expected from the Plant Manager is to manage plant operations by managing scheduling, manpower, machinery, to meet customers’ requirements, develop and control costs within budget, develop and implement programs to achieve corporate safety goals, implement and control policy and procedures to meet local, state and federal requirements, facilitate and commercialize new process/material and products thru plant facility equipment.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Review financial statements, and shift production reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Corporate manufacturing and HR personnel, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Plan and direct activities such as Promotional orders, new products etc. coordinating with other department heads as required.
- 13-15 years professional experience with a minimum of 3-5 in a Plant Manager role
- BS Chemical Engineering
- People/Team Development
- Strong communications skills with both internal associates and external vendors/customers
- Ability to fast track knowledge and ideas
- Strong follow through and engagement
- Focus on continuous improvement
Please email Mike Dubeck with your cover note and attach a resume in Microsoft Word or as a PDF. Alternately, you may also paste a message / cover letter and resume in the prompts below.
FPC of Troy is a national leader in the placement of executives, managers, and professionals.
Confidentiality is always respected. Your resume will never be forwarded to anyone without your permission.
Please visit on the web at www.fpctroy.com for more opportunities!!!
Fortune Personnel Consultants (FPC) of Troy…You’ll Value The Experience!!!