FPC of Bangor
and manage methods for determining reliability of components, equipment, and processes.
• Develop and implement reliability improvement strategies, practices, and projects that support operational goals and objectives.
• Provide technical expertise, support, guidance, direction, and leadership for improving the reliability, availability, and performance of assets
• Utilize leading edge Reliability-Centered Maintenance technologies in the monitoring, evaluation, maintenance, repair, selection, and upgrading of fixed equipment to maximize unit availability and performance.
• Improve equipment reliability and control maintenance expenses through Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs
• Develop and track reliability metrics to identify improvement opportunities, evaluate trends, and ensure that business objectives are met
• Utilize root cause analysis as well as Preventive and Predictive Maintenance to reduce major equipment failure, reduce repetitive repairs, and prevent future failures
• Establish training requirements for technical skills related to inspection, prevention, and condition-based monitoring
• Assist in establishing Maintenance Standards for equipment repair, installation, and calibration.
• Assist in creating a culture of continuous process improvement and employee learning/development
• Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making qualities that create alignment within the department and the organization
- B.S. Degree; Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial), Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional is a plus.
- Experience in statistical methods of Reliability analysis (Barringer, Weibull) is strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Project Management and Execution Experience
- Candidates must be willing to work off-shifts and weekends if required, member of on-call team. Travel <10%