David City, NE
FPC of Savannah
The Materials Analyst position will play a vital role in improving inventory integrity and help assist in creating and sustaining replenishment process. Assist in managing metrics and tools to avoid stockout, waste, and improve material efficiencies.
- Creation of KPIs used to monitor Material efficiency
- Assist in the management of creating and sustaining replenishment processes
- Assist with continuous improvement projects involving Materials.
- You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our clients, customers, and vendors
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format.
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A strong analytical mindset and outstanding organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and follow directions to complete work and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented.