FPC of Bangor
Maintenance Planner – PA
FPC Bangor is working with a tissue manufacturer looking for a Maintenance Planner. The Maintenance Planner works with the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Technicians in developing the scheduled maintenance outages and processes for the production facility to minimize the impact on production.
- Scheduling and monitoring of Predictive Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance Programs to provide early detection, correction, and elimination of maintenance problems.
- Planning and prioritizing jobs.
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work
- Schedule internal and external resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcome
- GANTT development and execution.
- Own the Kitting Room and Kitting Process.
- Recognize Time Based Maintenance opportunities and get them into IQMS.
- Manage an “If Down Do” list for the techs to work from in the event of unplanned & unforeseen downtime.
- Overall responsibility for PM Down and PM Audit Days.
- Responsible for the up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history & library.
- Work with the maintenance group and vendors to ensure the necessary parts are on hand in time for the outage.
- Support process improvement initiatives in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Apply Continuous Improvement concepts and actively participate in Continuous Improvement Teams and activities.
- Identify parts needed to stock as well as an appropriate stock level based on usage and lead time to replace stock levels
- Bachelor’s in Engineering: Electrical/mechanical aptitude preferred
- Experience with IQMS planning systems
- Experience in an industrial environment- Consumer Paper Products experience preferred
- Controls and Integration experience with Rockwell and Siemens
- Familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Project management and capital project experience preferred