FPC of Savannah
The Operations Manager is responsible for production and continuous improvement activities of a facility near Minneapolis / St Paul. This position will drive the employee performance while ensuring a safe work environment, profitable growth, outstanding customer service, and employee development.
Position reports to the Plant Manager (doesn't sit at this site)
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years in mfg, 5+ years in leadership
- Held a manager title for 2 years
- LSS training and practical application
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- US Citizen or green card holder
- $95-115k base, 10% bonus
- 3 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, and 9 holidays.
- 401k match of .75 cents on the dollar for the first 6%.