FPC of Bangor
FPC Bangor is working with a Northern New England manufacturer, looking for a Reliability Engineer. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for analyzing all operating data to assess the impact of proposed or implemented changes on production efficiency and quality.
- Lead role in projects or work area and has responsibility for defined projects.
- Solid/working knowledge is required in industrial process engineering, plant engineering, process control and mechanical background.
- Knowledge in applications software usage, chemical manufacturing operation, chemical recovery operation, machine operation
- Knowledge in pulp manufacturing operation, quality control or quality assurance (audit), statistical process control
- Lab testing, steam/power operation, waste treatment operation, water treatment operation
- Wood yard operation, other manufacturing operations, process engineering and safety.
- Significant ongoing planning is necessary to coordinate with various operating and service departments as well as multiple resources.
- Regularly advises or interprets information for supervisors/managers, employees and vendors or contractors.
- Frequently exchanges information with managers or superintendents and employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering plus one year job related experience or the equivalent is preferred.
- Typically requires light travel. The work environment involves following detailed safety precautions.