FPC of Huntsville
The Process Engineer position is to focus on high complexity manufacturing processes and is key to the standardization and advancement of the processes. This role is also responsible for solving customer / assembly specific problems in the manufacturing process and ensuring process designs are achieving the highest efficiency. The position will support day-to-day operations, effectiveness and influence the next generation of customer designs.
Education and Experience requirements:
• BS Degree in a related Engineering discipline required.
• Must have solid process engineering experience in the printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) industry in a high-reliability environment.
· Develops and ensures manufacturing processes are robust, error proofed, and simple to perform.
· Assures that customer and company standards are being met.
· Routinely analyzes performance data and leads improvement initiatives to improve quality, cost, and delivery.
· Supports Manufacturing and helps assure daily production targets are met.
· Reviews customer Product Change Notices (PCN’s). Assures that all changes are properly captured.
· Prepares Equipment Work Instructions, detailed reports, and other documentation as required.
· Support site capabilities roadmap development and implementation
· Supports New Product Introduction (NPI) launch activities.
· Attend conferences, seminars, and training as required.
· Provides training to other Engineers, Technicians, and Operators as required.
· Supports the development of a safe, ergonomic, and environmentally sound workplace.
· Supports and adheres to the Quality Management System