FPC of Huntsville
The Process Engineer ensures that adequate processes and equipment are established and maintained for use in supporting manufacturing’s cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
- Generate, revise, and maintain equipment and manufacturing work instructions.
- Responsible for Manufacturing Process/Equipment validation and qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Develop and optimize process parameters utilizing SPC tools.
- Lead continuous improvement team and solve manufacturing problems.
- Establish methods to improve production processes for quality, cost and schedule.
- Perform Design for Manufacturing (DFM) reviews as needed.
- Provide board panelization inputs and reviews of bare board manufacturing requirements.
- Order custom tooling required to manufacture products.
- Modify stencils for manufacturability.
- Create Process Flow Routings for use in Production.
- Create production documentation from customer files and standard manufacturing practices and provide training as required.
- Implement engineering changes into production documentation as required.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Made to Manage System to support accomplishments of other responsibilities.
- Candidate must have experience manufacturing PCBA s and have experience with final assembly (Box Build).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance, exercising discretion and independent judgment and professionalism.
- Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and interpret instructions from operating manuals.
- Working experience with process controls utilizing various statistical techniques. (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Strong customer service and client focus
- Working knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering