FPC of Bangor
FPC Bangor is looking for a Financial Analyst for paper and packaging materials manufacturer. This role is a key position responsible for financial analysis initiatives across multi-site operations. Will provide data and analysis to support enterprise-wide business decisions. Outputs include budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling work products.
- Prepare and analyze financial data, prepare reporting packages, and provide forecasting support
- Perform analysis to support strategic decision making
- Study industry and economic trends
- Assist in preparation for board presentations and analysis
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account company goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
· Develop process enhancement strategies, investigating shortfalls, issues and complaints in current business processes.
· Monitor organizational processes
· Collaborate with other stakeholders to enhance productivity
· Assist all levels of the site operations on the use and practice of financial tools
· Act as a key driver of change within the business supporting management/cross functional decisions,
· Reports to the Corporate Controller or VP of Finance
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, of Finance or Business,
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Financial Analysis.
· Previous work with Private Equity is preferred.
· Experience supporting industrial manufacturing settings is desirable
· Able to work proficiently both in a team or individualized environment
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, including expert level Excel skills
· Ability to return business improvements through influence
· Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please send your current resume to Leisa Wallace for immediate consideration.