FPC of Concord
We are looking for:
The Maintenance & Reliability Engineer provides engineering support to the Piedmont site by identifying equipment reliability opportunities and implementing changes through a systematic process of data collection, failure analysis, and project implementation
We count on you for:
- Utilize Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology to develop, document, prioritize, evaluate, and maintain equipment maintenance strategies.
- Review, support, and improve preventative and predictive programs and practices.
- Analyze maintenance repair cost and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) data to develop prioritized plans for reliability improvement projects.
- Provide technical support in reliability issues and assist in troubleshooting process or equipment issues.
- Direct and lead the Piedmont mechanical integrity and inspection functions with respect to internal and external tank inspections, pipe inspections, and pressure vessel inspections
- Ensure all mechanical integrity programs are maintained and in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Define, track, and act upon reliability Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and maintain equipment bad actor list.
- Direct and complete analyses of equipment failures using root cause failure analysis techniques to drive improved sustainability.
- Develop and maintain facility maintenance and reliability procedures.
- Lead and participate in project design, specification, and commissioning to deliver the targeted reliability and maintainability of new and modified assets with respect to life-cycle costs.
- Assist with the development and delivery of technical training in support of best practices.
- Participate with cross-functional groups in incident investigations & completion of corrective actions.
- Manage minor capital projects that impact site HSE, quality, OEE, and reliability objectives.
You will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years or more of industrial maintenance experience (chemical/refinery and PSM experience preferred)
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification a plus
- Proficient in SAP PM/MM or other Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in work management, preventive maintenance, asset life cycle management, key performance indicators, process optimization, and performance management
You will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The U.S. base salary range reasonably expected to be paid for this position is $100,000 to $125,000. Since actual compensation packages are based on a variety of factors unique to each candidate we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted base salary range. Total compensation for this role also includes bonus and/or other incentives.
- 16, or more weeks, of maternity/paternity and co-parenting leave, according to local regulations
- Training platform for all employees
- Free language courses (24 languages available)
- Free well-being sessions (physical and psychological)