FPC of Atlanta
Reporting to the Senior Manager Reliability Engineering, as Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for equipment reliability and maintenance strategy of manufacturing and utility equipment through the Reliability-Centered Maintenance process.
· Serve as the technical lead for the improvement of plant equipment and utilities.
· Conduct Reliability Studies using reliability tools such as FMEA and RCA.
· Management of CMMS data integrity and execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance improvements.
· Ensure proper execution of Preventative / Predictive Programs and Maintenance Improvements.
· Evaluate new Predictive Tools Technologies to be used by engineers and technicians.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· Reliability Engineering experience in manufacturing.
· Certified Maintenance & Reliability Engineering Professional (CMRP) and / or Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) preferred, but not required.
The company provides a highly visible and impactful opportunity, competitive compensation including salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, and relocation support if required.